Festivals & Pageants in Campania, Italy | Historical Parades, Food Festivals, Costumed Processions, Ceremonies, Folklore Events
Festivals & Pageants in Campania
Historical Parades, Food Festivals, Costumed Processions, Folk Ceremonies
This is a partial list of local festivals, fairs and costumed events. To verify the exact dates, please contact the local tourist board.
Marina di Puolo
- Fragneto Monforte: International Hot Air Balloon Pageant (October).
- Foglianise: Wheat Harvest Festival (August).
- Ponte: Historical Parade and Pageant (February).
- Pontelandolfo: Carnival Parade and Cheese Festival (February).
- S. Agata dei Goti: Historical Carnival Parade (February).
- Naples: Blood Miracle Festival of San Gennaro (1st Saturday in May, September).
- Pozzuoli: Banner Pageant for the Assumption (August).
- Amalfi: Historical Regatta (June every four years).
- Avellino: Costumed Races and Sports Meets (February).
- Benevento: Festival of the Madonna of the Graces (July).
- Caserta: Festival of St. Sebastian (January).
- Marina di Puolo: Festa dell'Addolorata (September).
- Procida: Procession of the Mysteries (Good Friday).