Festivals & Pageants in Lombardy, Italy | Historical Parades, Food Festivals, Costumed Processions, Ceremonies, Folklore Events
Festivals & Pageants in Lombardy
Historical Parades, Food Festivals, Costumed Processions, Folk Ceremonies
This is a partial list of local festivals, fairs and costumed events. To verify the exact dates, please contact the local tourist board.
- Bergamo: Festival of Sant'Alessandro (August).
- Vertova: Historical Passion Play (Easter).
- Como: "Baradello" Medieval Games and Pageant
- Crema: Traditional Carnival (February).
- Casteggio: White Truffle Festival (November).
- Pescarolo: Historical Carnival Parade and
- Solarolo Rainerio: Medieval Games and Mule Race
- Lagusello: Wine Harvest Ceremonies (September).
- Commessaggio: Regatta on the Navarolo Canal (July).
- Grazie di Curtatone: Sidewalk Madonna-Painters
- San Luigi a Castiglione: Re-enactment of the Historical Battle (June)
- Legnano: Historical Pageant and Horse Race (May).
- Milan: Festival of Sant'Ambrogio (December).
- Villimpenta: Rice Harvest Festival (June).
- Sartirana: Frog Pageant (September).
- Vigevano: Medieval Horse Race (October).
- Bormio: Easter Pageant (Easter).
- Grosio: Corpus Domini Pageant and Parade (June).
- Teglio: Pizzoccheri Festival (July).