Festivals & Pageants in Tuscany, Italy | Historical Parades, Food Festivals, Costumed Processions, Ceremonies, Folklore Events
Festivals & Pageants in Tuscany
Historical Parades, Food Festivals, Costumed Processions, Folk Ceremonies
This is a partial list of local festivals, fairs and costumed events. To verify the exact dates, please contact the local tourist board.
- Siena: Palio Horse Race and Pageant (July,
- Arezzo: Medieval Pageant and Jousting Tournament (June and September).
- Florence: Historical Soccer Game and Parade (June).
Feast of St. John, the Patron Saint (June 24).
Medieval "Explosion of the Cart" (April).
- Grosseto: Cowboy Parade and Rodeo (August).
- Lucca: Medieval Parade and Horse Race (July).
- Querceta: Renaissance Parade and Horse Race (May).
- Pisa: Battle of the Bridge, featuring water games on the Arno River (June).
Regatta of the Great Maritime Republics (Every 4 years in June).
- San Miniato: Festival of the White Truffle (November).
- Pescia: Pinocchio's Birthday (May).
- Pistoia: Historical Parade and Jousting Tournament (July).
- Carmignano: Historical Parade and Horse Race (September).
- Prato: Parade and Historical Ball Game (September).
- Vernio: Polenta Festival (February).
- Chiusi: Historical Horse Race and Pageant (June).
- Livorno: Historical Regatta (July ).
- Massa Marittima: Historical Pageant (May, August).
- Giglio Island: Historical Regatta (August).
- Montepulciano: Historical Pageant and Games (August).
- Florence's Cricket Festival.
- Porto S. Stefano: Historical Regatta