Festivals & Pageants in Umbria, Italy | Historical Parades, Food Festivals, Costumed Processions, Ceremonies, Folklore Events
Festivals & Pageants in Umbria
Historical Parades, Food Festivals, Costumed Processions, Folk Ceremonies
This is a partial list of local festivals, fairs and costumed events. To verify the exact dates, please contact the local tourist board.
- Castiglione del Lago: Tulip Festival (first or second Sunday in April).
- Cannara: Onion Festival (September).
- Gualdo Tadino: Historical Games and Food Festival (September).
- Acquasparta: Medieval Banquet (September).
- Stroncone: International Street Artists Festival (June).
- Narni: Medieval Pageant and Festivities (first half of May).
- Click here for more festivals in Umbria.