Expats in Italy: Their adventures in a foreign country can help you enrich your own vacation
Expats in Italy:
The Adventures and Misadventures of Living in a Foreign Country
Life in Italy
- Treasures from Italy, by Kristin Jarratt
- Treasures from Italy, by Rosemary
- Treasures from Italy, by Michael
- Stranitalia is ex-pat Sari Gilbert's blog about "strange
Italy." It contains her eloquent and entertaining musings on the way our beloved country works (and sometimes
fails to work).
- Planning ahead for your trip is wise but remember, Italy is always ready to toss you a curve ball, as Dennis
Cigler's story of Rome demonstrates.
- Ladri di Carrozzelle is a very unique
musical group performing thorughout Italy.
- Looking for an intriguing wine to impress
your friends? Try the new vintages produced by the inmates at an Italian jail.
- Now you can drive a car in Italy, even
if you don't have a license!
- Sims Brannon has traveled the world and Italy remains his favorite destination. He's contributed stories
and photos taken from Sicily to the Austrian border in his Treasures